Saturday 22 August 2015

10 Ways to Lose 10 Pounds



In my effort to lose weight from my baby I thought I would do a little research on how to approach it.  To be honest, I’ve never had to worry about weight much but after having 3 kids I’m afraid putting down the sweets and hitting the pavement is proving to be tougher than I thought.  Perhaps I should blame it on my sweet toothed husband or my AMAZING neighbors for filling my front door step with delicious desserts.

The truth of the matter is that it is 100% dependent on one person to lose the weight. ME.  Which brings me to my ah ha moment. If you want to lose weight take responsibility for your actions and realize that the choice is YOURS! That’s right. No more excuses of I’m too busy, too tired, I work too much, etc. etc. etc. Make a decision and make a change for the better in your life!

Whenever I’m talking with other moms I often hear them say, “I don’t know how you do it, I just don’t have the energy to get out and run or exercise.” Although I always try to by sympathetic  to these comments, the truth is I want to lay into them. If I had the guts I’d say, “Do you really think that I’m not tired at 6:00 A.M.?  Do you think my kids don’t get sick, or my baby does not get up 3 times a night!?!” Here is a word of truth that may shock most of you….PEOPLE My apologies for my rant lets get to it. 

More Fitness On: 10 Ways to Lose 10 Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts