Friday 14 August 2015

30 Tried And Tested Weight Loss Tips



With the exception of my first year away from home, when I packed on 30+ pounds in less than 6 months, I have always been on the slim side. Sure, my weight fluctuates between 3-7 pounds throughout the year, but apart from feeling like my clothes are too snug and my skin doesn’t fit when I’m at the upper end of my weight spectrum, I always tend to look the same to everyone else.

Which drives all of the women on my mother’s side of the family Insane.
But over the course of the last few months, as I’ve been wrestling with the very sudden and unexpected loss of my dad while simultaneously trying to juggle my busy life as a mom, wife, and blogger, I’ve seen a drastic change in not only my weight, but also my overall well-being.

I’m eating more junk food and drinking far too much wine, I’m not sleeping enough, my skin looks terrible, I have more wrinkles and grey hairs than I care to count, I’m extremely short-tempered, my clothes are getting snug, I don’t have the energy to go to the gym, and when I do workout, I do the bare minimum before dragging myself home for a beer and a bag of potato chips.

More Fitness On: 30 Tried And Tested Weight Loss Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts