Friday 14 August 2015

Transform Yourself in 6 Weeks



I have my moms do at least five exercises over 3-5 sets per workout that target the entire body.  These workouts only take 20-30 minutes to complete!  20-30 minutes per workout is all it takes to get in great shape.  Don’t tell me you don’t have time to train.  

I don’t use machines. All workouts incorporate some combination of kettlebells, dumbbells, sandbags, sleds, TRX, muscle ropes, med balls and more. I look at it like this: you are the machine.  You should use free motion movements that don’t lock your body into a machine’s pre-programmed range of motion. Machines limit your ability to use multiple muscle groups. Workouts become more effective, faster and more fun when you become the machine.  Become the machine!

More Fitness On: Transform Yourself in 6 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts