Saturday, 18 July 2015

The One Where I Discuss My Dislike For Exercise



There aren’t pigs flying in your neighborhood?  They sure are flying around here, because I actually worked out yesterday.  This made said flying event occur because it’s probably been close to 25 years since I worked out just because I felt like it.  I mean, really.who ever WANTS to workout? 
Other than my mother, who still does a workout tape daily in her side “exercise room” and makes me feel pathetic for sitting on my arse every day for the last 25 years. Problem was, I never really saw any need for it other than keeping off weight.

More Fitness On:  The One Where I Discuss My Dislike For Exercise
Sophia Fitness
Sophia Fitness

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

No comments:

Post a Comment