Friday 31 July 2015

5 Ways to Reduce Cellulite Naturally



Cellulite :

In our photo-shopped skinny-worshiping world its acceptance has become a battle cry for self-love and its abolishment has become the goal of many a health fad.

Whether you accept it as part of being a woman, or hate it and are determined to see its ultimate demise, there’s one thing I know for sure: no one loves cellulite. At best it’s a “live with it” kind of thing.

I wish I could say I don’t concern myself with such vain considerations, but I’d be lying. I’d love to be totally comfortable in my own skin (eat naked after all) and proudly embrace the dimples on my butt and thighs. I’m all about self-love. But I hate the stuff as much as anyone else. It may very well be a superficial piece of the health puzzle albeit an emotionally and politically charged one but we’re all dealing with it so let’s talk about it.

More Fitness On: 5 Ways to Reduce Cellulite Naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts